Wednesday, June 6, 2007

RUN

No compulsions,no obsessions…still I do..
Is it the thrill? Is it the destination? Is it the drive?
I am unaware..
Fatigue is freshness.
Breathless , determined
Desperate , hopeful
Strained , inspired…
Exasprerated , forgiving
……confused.



The vicissitudes of the heavens formidable
…the blazing sun,the tempestuous torrent,the freeze spine chilling,heat…dust.tiring.
Pain,anguish and agony cast their menacing umbrage.the mind’s sky overcast…darkness engulfing.
Emotions impede me…nostalgia blurs my vision.A gust of guilt and a squall of doubt blows against my face.
Hints of diffidence assume diabolic proportions……A screeching,grinding halt seems inevitable…shall this road terminate?
Shall I succumb,surrender……stop?
A nod of the head,shaking off the cobwebs…a forceful shrug of the shoulders and I continue…UNFETTERED.
I RUN.
I have to…

3 comments:

Atithi said...

very nice !

................your's entirely said...

@atithi
thanks a lot....didn't expect a comment that soon....may i know u....ur profile is not accessible

X said...

*dude,awesum stuff...
writing a comment here cuz im too bored to paste the same thing after every entry,but really awesum!!!
im a believer..
is there a way to add sum1 on blogger?

mebbe you could drop in on mine too.
heres da link
http://the-bloghog.blogspot.com/