Saturday, November 29, 2008

When You LOVE someone....





Pal pal dil ke paas tum rehti ho

It’s in your absence that I feel you the most.your thoughts make me realize your worth….you soothe me, calm me…..complete me….liberate me.
I need you more than the breath of air, the grain of food, the drop of water and the grace of GOD.

Kahin toh hogi woh duniya jahan tu mere paas hai...

I miss you every moment….every moment of my life craves for your presence.desires,wishes,thoughts and prayers long for you…..can I ever hold you in my arms ?…. can you ever be mine?

Tu bin bataye mujhe le chal kahin....

As we walk hand in hand…..the lonely sun sulks and sinks beneath the purview emanating that bewitching scarlet glow which bathes the lush meadows igniting flaming desires in my heart….words you utter melt in my ears ,turn to music and leave my heart swaying to your tunes….you lead me on these paths to my destination …..you lead me to myself.

Tum se hi....

My days begin reminiscing your smile .... and your giggles ringing in my ears…..your glow makes the sun shine all day and evenings greet your charming grace…..my life is nothing but an ode to your innocence…..my existence-a homage to your love.

Dil de diya hai…jaan tumhe denge

Let me say…...”I am sorry”…
For the times when I had hurt you…when I had disbelieved you.
Forgive me for the pain I caused to your heart,
for the callousness with which I crushed your care…..and for simply being unable to repay your boundless love……

Aae kash ke hum hosh mein naa aane pain…

Let this reverie of love last for ever…..cause I fear….I might lose you
If this be a delusion then let reality never dawn on me lest dismal distances part us
Let these showers of ardent affection never cease....let the harmony of your love bless me…..forever.

5 comments:

zo said...

This is really nice...enjoyed it :)
hey! cant seem to find any sharing engine on ur blog. y dnt u use something like Tell-a-Friend so that visitor like me can easily share ur posts with frens thru mails,IMs,blogs,socialnetworking sites etc...u cn simply register on www.socialtwist.com Careful with the site type u choose..al d best : )

Nuts said...

Good one buddy!!! This inspired me to write something on love too.On a lighter side... I mean are you a love-hurt or a love-lucky?

Nuts said...

Good one buddy!!! This inspired me to write something on love too.On a lighter side... I mean are you a love-hurt or a love-lucky?

chinky said...

wow.....really grt.......

Pankhuri Shrivastava said...

a very very beautiful post :)I have fallen in love with it. very smartly written.